Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hello Everyone!


Hi Everyone! Welcome to my first blog here on E-Blogger! I was an avid blogger through Xanga several years ago and have decided to get back to doing something I enjoy but devote little time doing: writing. There is no better outlet than blogging and I look forward to the experience I gain out of this.

For those of you who don't know, my name is Christian and I currently live in Hillsboro, Oregon. I am a student at Portland State University majoring in business marketing. I am an ambitious, fun-loving, and passionate 22-year old who values many things in life: family, friends, leadership, traveling, love, Thai food, Happy Hour, Starbucks, activism, and others.

I have created this blog, For the Record, as a means to self-reflect and get the record straight about my daily endeavors. It is my hope that this blog will carefully highlight the many hats I wear as a person: a student preparing to graduate from college in two years; an immensely active and engaged student leader; a loving son and thoughtful brother in my bi-cultural family; a loyal friend in my circle of friends; a caring, devoted boyfriend to my girlfriend of over 3 years; a part-time employee working as a Starbucks Barista and campus Events Coordinator; a passionate individual who dreams of success and happiness in the future; and many others.

Through my personal insights, perspectives, and observations, I hope this blog will offer everyone a glimpse of my thought processes, decisions, emotions, and ultimately the life I live in the present and on in the future. Please feel free to leave any comments, suggestions, or advice for me to read!

No comments: